Skip to main content

A new daaay

Hi everyoneeeeeee<3<3<3<3
I think im gonna have this blog monthsary thing to celebrate myself how far my blog has gone. Then hopefully i won't forget about my blog! :D

Oh btw i decided to do the 99 questions thing so you can know me better :D

image

QUESTIONS: 
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Close
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? I take everything xD
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No..
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? To write down my email and passwords x3
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I have a lot
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees
8:Do you have freckles? No
9:Do you always smile for pictures? Usually
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? idk
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Guilty as charged
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? No
13:What about pooped in the woods? No
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Sometimes
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Eww no i never did
16:How many people have you slept with this week? 1000000
17:What size is your bed? I have no idea
18:What is your Song of the week? Teen Top Rocking xD
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? As long as they look goooood
20:Do you still watch cartoons? Duh
21:Whats your least favorite movie? Idk
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? My closet
23:What do you drink with dinner? Sprite
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Curry sauce
25:What is your favorite food?  Bitterguard
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? City of bones
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? Wouldn't you want to know ;)
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Almost 7 years, currently one too :D 
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?. Never
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Idk
31:Can you change the oil on a car? No
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
33:Ever ran out of gas? No
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? I don't eat any
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? INSTANT NOODLES HAHAHA
36:What is your usual bedtime?  10-11?
37:Are you lazy? Very
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Devil
40:How many languages can you speak? Three, English, Chinese, Cantonese
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Reader's Digest xD
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos
43:Are you stubborn? Very
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Never heard of them

45:Ever watch soap operas? To make fun of them
46:Are you afraid of heights? Very
47:Do you sing in the car? Yep
48:Do you sing in the shower? Yep
49:Do you dance in the car?  Yep
50:Ever used a gun? Nope
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Idk 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? No 
53:Is Christmas stressful? No
54:Ever eat a pierogi? No
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Idk 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Doctor
57:Do you believe in ghosts? Yep
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All the time
59:Take a vitamin daily? No
60:Wear slippers? No
61:Wear a bath robe? Rarely
62:What do you wear to bed? Nothing. Haha jkjk 
63:First concert? Haven't been to one
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Idk
65:Nike or Adidas? Nike
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
69:Ever take dance lessons? Used to take ballet for 5 years
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? A literature professor <3<3
71:Can you curl your tongue? Yup
72:Ever won a spelling bee? No
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yup
74:Own any record albums? No
75:Own a record player? No
76:Regularly burn incense? No
77:Ever been in love? Many times
78:Who would you like to see in concert? No one 
79:What was the last concert you saw? ..
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Cold
81:Tea or coffee? Tea
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Idk
83:Can you swim well? Not really
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Duh
85:Are you patient? Depends on who you are
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ
87:Ever won a contest? Yup
88:Ever have plastic surgery? No, and i don't want to
89:Which are better black or green olives? Black
90:Can you knit or crochet? No
91:Best room for a fireplace? Living room
92:Do you want to get married? Duh
93:If married, how long have you been married? I'm not married
94:Who was your HS crush? Idk
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I used to
96:Do you have kids? No
97:Do you want kids? 3 <3
98:Whats your favorite color? Pink <3
99:Do you miss anyone right now? Yep..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…