Skip to main content

Girl problems xD

This might be quite a lengthy post and you don't have to read if you don't want to.
 I'm not gonna mention names here but there is this guy that has made soo much drama between SW & I's friendship and i just have to blog abt it. Lol, its not like SW & I's first time fighting over some ridiculous thing especially when it comes to boys. Not that we fight over them but more like since were so close as best friends, we do EVERYTHING together. We've been to places we have never went with our friends, our parents etc.. So when one of us just so happen to meet a new guy and become good friends, we would go crazy over it like complaining about how that certain guy is stealing her from me or vice versa. This might also seem like something small and immature but these kind of problems have caused so many problems to our friendship and from the emotional trauma (especially when were having our period >.<) sometimes i feel like murdering that guy.
kagamine-rien:

so……. i made this sleepy komaeda.
it’s transparent~ feel free to use it on your blog if you want!^q^

So theres this guy, he caused soo much drama the day before USS at night we were already thinking about changing it to another day bc we were just so affected by that guy but fortunately we didn't. He actually met SW on mstar, blahblahblah they started dating blahblahblah, i started raging abt him stealing SW from me blahblahblah.. He actually faked an identity just to be friends with me and at first i didn't know it was him but soon it was just really obvious since he just can't fake another lingo or smth =.=
image

Then this is what happened. SW & that guy actually broke up and that guy actually aimed me and wanted to start dating. Though SW actually hates him a lot now i'm still considering whether i should ignore him or just be friends with someone who could have broken up SW & I and it would also be a waste if i actually ignore him because after being friends with him and such a long time of raging i don't want to be that person who would just ignore someone after being so close friends. And srsly? Aiming for your ex's bestf. Can you not? No one has ever done so much between us and if we actually be friends with him again i'm afraid it will cause more problems. But i'm not ready to waste a close friendship with someone so fast. SW actually asked me to make a decision on whether i should ignore him forever or still be friends with him. I already stopped raging at him and to me it takes a lot of patience (lol) and maybe i'll wait a few days before telling her my decision. 

image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…