Skip to main content

Liebster award! :D


Heehee! So today i was on my blog looking around and i saw that Veron had left me a link in my chatbox about something called the Liebster award.
WTF?
Now whats the Liebster award? Since i was so curious i decided to click on the link and it lead me to the Liebster award post. I then realised it was about recognizing new bloggers and welcoming them into the blogosphere. Once you have been nominated, you have to answer 10 questions that was created by the one that nominated you. Then we have to tag other bloggers. :D Now that seems fun, ain't it?imageimageimage
Answering Verons questions
  1. What movie never fails to make you cry? Hmm i don't usually watch movies tho..

     
    What is/was your favorite subject in school? Literature! :D
  1. How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend? Its cheesy, but I dumped him
    If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?London *^*
  1. Who are some people you’d like to meet someday? Probably the Queen of England. :P 
  1. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it? My bestie SW :D She taught me to accept myself and dump anyone who doesn't accept who i am ;}
  1. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?Ahem, literature professor in the way
  1. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes image
  1. What’s the biggest turnoff in a man/woman? Bad attitude image
  1. How do you feel about public speaking? Err..i'm really shy. image
  1. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? Maybe? Its weird that i actually had a dream of skydiving last night though
  1. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? Idk actually..
  1. Have you ever unplugged from the Internet for more than a week? Yea, when i had to move
  1. What’s one mistake you keep repeating (and repeating)? One mistake..hmm whenever i cook eggs they end up all overcooked. I really don't know why i'm so bad at cooking eggs.
  1. Have you ever stolen anything? I once stole a princess book thing when i was 7 image

    Okay now here are my questions for the nominees..
  2. What is your favourite colour?
Last person you texted? image
Awesomest thing you did? 
Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you
Who are your best friends and how did you meet them?
Do you cuss?
First impressions?
Do you meet people online a lot?
What is your future ambition?
Do you like llamas? image

                                          Now i shall tag
XiiaoWei
 Ree
Michy
Vanille
Abrille

:D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…