Skip to main content

Blah

Hullo there
fellow readers,

This is gonna be a really long post about me complaining so if you don't want to see this long winded post I suggest you don't. :)
Now on to topic, I haven't been blogging very often now have I?

That was because
1. I'm grounded
2. My laptop got confiscated :/
3. My phone has been confiscated for quite a while now
4. My blogger mobile app rarely works, though now it does-and apparently I'm blogging on mobile

Ohh and happy new year everyone, tomorrow is 2nd January and school is starting. A LOT has happenned in the holidays this year-2013 I mean. Like when I went USS with my darling escie, ily la muah :* That was a really good thing, more like a dream come true.
While my best friendship and family also almost got torn up, by two different people, was a bad thing indeed. In fact I had to go through a few days of depression for the family one. Ahahaha, and another bad thing is that now I can't play mstar anymore. I can't even install point blank. -.- I was soo looking forward to that darn game. Like whaaaat. I even got the beta key d :'( Sooner or later I'm gonna be distressed about my lack of mstar.. and computer :P
Not being able to use the computer like forever, but I can use the one in the public libraries I guess.
Its just all so depressing :<
Though a few days ago I've been feeling as light as a feather ;) Cloud and I finally started talking agn and I was like so *^*

BOOTY POP

WAHAHAHA and since its 11 35 right now, I gotta go sleep soon since I have school tomorrow. Ugh, the thought of school makes me want to barf. Okay not really I just hate school. I haven't been looking forward to seeing my classmates again anyways. Then again; maybe I am looking forward to something. The whatever-its-called-sec-two-camp. Noo. I hate camps. Their always keeping us busy with doing things productive like building teamwork or making new friends or whatever shit. Oh puh-lease, its the same thing every year. I'm fine with staying home using the computer doing something not productive and my friends are just fine. I don't need no new friends.
Though the thing is-I can finally getaway from my over-protective parents for 3 days.
Haha, no my parents aren't that bad, but I gotta be honest that their being really strict now that something happenned lately. But family is great. They stick with you no matter what happens; or at least my family. People are just like water. They come and go. But family supports each other no matter what. Family is totes different from friends. Friends could be here for you today, and completely gone without a trace the next day.

-cue motivational music-
New years resolution: Make no new friends, trust no one, become a good person; emphasis on the word good :3

Oh well, dad's shouting again. Goodnight everyone
Have a non shitty 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017

Two years of inconsistent blogging. I love blogging, I truly do. There's something about putting feelings and emotions into sentences that really appeal to me. Forgive me, in advance. I won't be blogging very much in the next few months, maybe years, probably, until I have time to sit down and just let it all out. I'm not saying that i'm quitting, but I merely do not have the time for it and it isn't one of my priorities at the moment. I'm working on myself, through academics, art, my social life(?). If it's necessary for you to be updated on how i'm doing, Twitter's the way to go. Everything's there.

Ugh, anyone else sensing that tension and disconnection between you and I? Gosh, I need to "up" my mood a little. HOW'S IT GOING? Life's been great for ya? It's 2017 and I'll be 17 this year. It's freaky how I'm almost considered a young adult when I barely feel like a teenager. I guess that's the scary part of…

Self-Worth

She showed me the importance of individuality. How okay it is to just stick out at certain edges or corners or curves that maybe others can't appreciate. That it's perfectly fine to be bursting with energy that people outright assume it as immaturity, or to have such strong emotions that overflow and fill cracks and openings all around, because that is what makes us individuals. 

update

Pretty late. I am really late. I haven't blogged in such a long time that honestly, it doesn't cross my mind often. This'll be just a short update, i guess.

The usual, school's been stressful. Art, other subjects and stuff. I am thankful that i'm able to handle the stress in a positive manner, most of the time. My health hasn't been really good lately. My knees were awful, they kept hurting and cracking and i had to see a doctor-two, actually. One knee was injured due to an old injury and the other was misaligned with the rest of my leg. Troubling, huh? That was during the first two months of 2017. About a month later, my throat got inflamed, i had a bad throat ulcer infection and it was so difficult to even swallow saliva. Lymph nodes enlarged a whole lot, too. Next month, eye stye. Not so much of a problem, but my lower eyelid grew a stye and the upper lid swelled. Healed afterwards, but currently I have another swollen eyelid. Gross. Kinda makes it hard to o…