Skip to main content

EYEBAGS

HiHi
Recently i haven't been sleeping well because i'm so stressed about all the tests i'm gonna have next thursday.

English, math, chinese. Their all on the same day gosh. How am i going to survive now huh? Eye bags, EYE BAGS EVERYWHERE. My eye bags haven't gotten any heavier ever since last tuesday, lol.

I've tried every single home remedy to cure those damned panda eyes and it only worked, temporarily. I even tried sleeping at 8 last night. I don't have trouble sleeping, just that i'm worried about failing my tests.

Also, my middle finger is swollen. Don't know how, don't know why. Like the skin around it is all like ew, just ew. Maybe it's just because of my overusing of the middle finger.



Humiliation 

It itches so bad, i woke up biting my finger.


***********

Next friday is Total Defence day in SG, and i need to be fully uniformed for girl guides on that day, for the whole day. Plus i have PE for the first two periods and it takes like 30 mins to change into full attire, and i have to change into PE shirt and shorts and back into full u. It's also gonna be damn hot inside that uniform. Like always, kind of like when i was in Brownies.

You're gonna wear it, run in it, sweat in it, and it may seem a bit uncomfortable wearing it at first, but it'll soon grow on you like a second skin. Okay now that just sounds really really weird.

Now tell me why i even wanted to join a UG group, UG's are much much more tiring CCA's with all the foot drills and everything. Though in UG's you get better chances at going overseas, and just more life experiences throughout your UG lifetime.

Oh well, since i can't quit UG, i guess i gotta stay in UG until i graduate. 

Which is like 3 more years?

Haiiss



Yesss..enough of the cute emoji thingies

I have also though of quiting mstar soon
Yes, for the third time i'm saying this. Mstar is really getting boring.

It's like they don't update a lot anymore, it's all the same boring stuff! But here are some photos i took a while ago to remember MEOWINIE by..











aandd

byebyeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Worth

She showed me the importance of individuality. How okay it is to just stick out at certain edges or corners or curves that maybe others can't appreciate. That it's perfectly fine to be bursting with energy that people outright assume it as immaturity, or to have such strong emotions that overflow and fill cracks and openings all around, because that is what makes us individuals. 

2017

Two years of inconsistent blogging. I love blogging, I truly do. There's something about putting feelings and emotions into sentences that really appeal to me. Forgive me, in advance. I won't be blogging very much in the next few months, maybe years, probably, until I have time to sit down and just let it all out. I'm not saying that i'm quitting, but I merely do not have the time for it and it isn't one of my priorities at the moment. I'm working on myself, through academics, art, my social life(?). If it's necessary for you to be updated on how i'm doing, Twitter's the way to go. Everything's there.

Ugh, anyone else sensing that tension and disconnection between you and I? Gosh, I need to "up" my mood a little. HOW'S IT GOING? Life's been great for ya? It's 2017 and I'll be 17 this year. It's freaky how I'm almost considered a young adult when I barely feel like a teenager. I guess that's the scary part of…

update

Pretty late. I am really late. I haven't blogged in such a long time that honestly, it doesn't cross my mind often. This'll be just a short update, i guess.

The usual, school's been stressful. Art, other subjects and stuff. I am thankful that i'm able to handle the stress in a positive manner, most of the time. My health hasn't been really good lately. My knees were awful, they kept hurting and cracking and i had to see a doctor-two, actually. One knee was injured due to an old injury and the other was misaligned with the rest of my leg. Troubling, huh? That was during the first two months of 2017. About a month later, my throat got inflamed, i had a bad throat ulcer infection and it was so difficult to even swallow saliva. Lymph nodes enlarged a whole lot, too. Next month, eye stye. Not so much of a problem, but my lower eyelid grew a stye and the upper lid swelled. Healed afterwards, but currently I have another swollen eyelid. Gross. Kinda makes it hard to o…