Skip to main content

Another liebster award lol






I noticed I blogged about this a while ago but I edited something and forgot to change it. So here it is


Once again, i was being tagged by Nurhafzhan for the Liebster award~^O^ Sankiew my dear :D

Errr I've done this before so I'm not gonna repeat the rules, but you can see them here. So I'm just gonna skip to ze questions


Questions from Nurhafzhan
1. Have you ever had a weird nickname? Tell us about it.
I don't really have one, but i 've been called Tits McGhee before :>

2. If you had a time machine, at which time would you go travel back?
If i had a time machine... let's say when i was 6 probably? If i really could there would be LOTSA things i would do to change myself. Be nicer to my sister, actually learn my spelling, (Chinese) heheh, and be less spoilt?

3. Describe your crush in 5 words.
Cute, cute, cute, cute and BABY FACED! Awwww

4. Which part of your body is your favourite? Why?
I'd say my upper body bone structure. I don't know but i kinda like my upper body bones more than my lower body bones because i absolutely hate my thighs

5.What is the last thing you purchased online?
Lol the last time i actually purchased something online was actually years ago..

6. List your 3 current favourite songs
Eh, i don't really have any. Or my blog songs?
(Oh btw my current blog song is called Not Spring, love, or cherry blossoms) I might change it soon

7. Got any phobia?
Not really, but i have a slight phobia of heights?

8. Got any talent that nobody knows?
I can expand my nostrils really big if i want to, it's probably because of my excessive nose digging when i was like 4 xD
I can move my ears

I can also move my eyebrows from left to right like a wave? But my inner left eyebrow just isn't working and i'm actually training on that LOL.
I can also do that weird farting sound from your armpits, some boys from my kindergarten taught me that. HAHA
I used to be able to dislocate my shoulder and pop it back into place, but it hurt like hell and i can't really do it anymore.
(Oh gawd now everyone is probably gonna think i'm some weird asshole that expands nostrils, moves my ears, makes eyebrow waves, makes farting sounds from my armpit and dislocates my shoulders. Hey i should try that all at once!)


9. When did you start blogging and at what age?
I used to blog when i was 9 years old, but i wasn't active and most of my posts were probably some weird shit. Then i started this blog around October last year, i was still 12 that time since it was around a month before my birthday. Also technically i'm not really 14 yet, but i would be this year in November :D

10. What is the furthest thing that your hand can touch?
My phone.

11. How long did you take to finish up this entry?
Not too long, but i was struggling to type since my fingers got bent backwards accidentally and it hurt soo bad..

But i'm not gonna tag anyone since most of the linkies i have, have already done it and some just changed their blog links and didn't notify me. So whoever that sees this is free to do it!

And my questions are

1.Tell me about your most embarrassing story
2. What was your first period like? xD
3. Are you a straight A student?
4. Are you in a relationship now? Tell us about it.
5. What was the most useless thing you bought and regret?
6. Do you regret ever being born?
7. If you could, would you change your looks?
8. Worst break-up?
9. Any guuurl problems you would like to share?
10. Fallen for a teacher before?

Okay and i'm done here woooo


Btw i have another blog post coming up soon YAY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017

Two years of inconsistent blogging. I love blogging, I truly do. There's something about putting feelings and emotions into sentences that really appeal to me. Forgive me, in advance. I won't be blogging very much in the next few months, maybe years, probably, until I have time to sit down and just let it all out. I'm not saying that i'm quitting, but I merely do not have the time for it and it isn't one of my priorities at the moment. I'm working on myself, through academics, art, my social life(?). If it's necessary for you to be updated on how i'm doing, Twitter's the way to go. Everything's there.

Ugh, anyone else sensing that tension and disconnection between you and I? Gosh, I need to "up" my mood a little. HOW'S IT GOING? Life's been great for ya? It's 2017 and I'll be 17 this year. It's freaky how I'm almost considered a young adult when I barely feel like a teenager. I guess that's the scary part of…

Self-Worth

She showed me the importance of individuality. How okay it is to just stick out at certain edges or corners or curves that maybe others can't appreciate. That it's perfectly fine to be bursting with energy that people outright assume it as immaturity, or to have such strong emotions that overflow and fill cracks and openings all around, because that is what makes us individuals. 

update

Pretty late. I am really late. I haven't blogged in such a long time that honestly, it doesn't cross my mind often. This'll be just a short update, i guess.

The usual, school's been stressful. Art, other subjects and stuff. I am thankful that i'm able to handle the stress in a positive manner, most of the time. My health hasn't been really good lately. My knees were awful, they kept hurting and cracking and i had to see a doctor-two, actually. One knee was injured due to an old injury and the other was misaligned with the rest of my leg. Troubling, huh? That was during the first two months of 2017. About a month later, my throat got inflamed, i had a bad throat ulcer infection and it was so difficult to even swallow saliva. Lymph nodes enlarged a whole lot, too. Next month, eye stye. Not so much of a problem, but my lower eyelid grew a stye and the upper lid swelled. Healed afterwards, but currently I have another swollen eyelid. Gross. Kinda makes it hard to o…