Skip to main content

Rants

In reference to my bestie's recent blogpost~
Also for those that think that since were best friends, why not text this whole post to her or something? Again FYI, who has the time to read such a long post through text message? Sure, you can write two-three paragraph and send to friend as a special message but i 'm not gonna take THAT long to type this in to her.

Heyy!! Saw your recent blogpost about social media and some others topics. I really liked how you expressed yourself through a blogpost since obviously there would be some who didn't have the courage to ( no offence though to those people) FYI i am really trying very hard not to make this blogpost sound like an argumentative essay so people won't find it boring to read and such.

Okay, i agree with mostly everything you say except that one tiny bit about calling the construction workers black fkers isn't very nice. I mean yes they most probably won't read it but won't it be offending if they did? Since i do know you very well, i know you're not racist of whatever but yea, it isn't very nice.

FACEBOOK

I do actually agree that you really shouldn't PDA and let everyone know about how your relationship is doing, well because nobody wants to know about your private life unless their an extreme stalker like me. Asides from that it's a different case. Yes, unless you have a major crush on this girl or guy that was in a relationship but has broken up, i don't think you'd want to hear a detailed story about how they broke up, in full dialogue. Talk to someone you trust, and sometimes it might be annoying for the person to hear it again and again, but it's better than people calling you an attention-seeking freak right?

TWITTER

I know many many people who have been trending on twitter based on a certain hashtag or what they did. Basically i had this friend that had been trending a few months ago because of something she wasn't embarrassed to do in public. It wasn't actually something embarrassing, more like she had the courage to do it. It's called standing out of the crowd, being yourself in front of everyone. Get it? She didn't do anything embarrassing. Just that a certain someone was such a busybody that he just had to trend her because she sticks out from the crowd. That isn't very fair is it?

INSTAGRAM

Now I'm guessing this one is relatable to most of you. Taking a selfie and captioning it with some stupid quote you found or whatever shit.You wanna share a quote? Then either you post the quote alone, or post it with a picture that makes sense. Next we have the smokers that post pics of them smoking. Okay, you smoke, i won't bother about that. Though i know that if i don't like having pictures of people smoking, i won't follow them. What i want to ask is why? Does smoking make you look that cool? Whatever person says it does? If it does to you then okay, it's fine with me. Seeing as how there would be people troubled by that too.



Next, okay we all know there are perverts all around us. In fact i bet there is no country with such a low crime rate that no one ever does anything bad or commit any crimes. When you say that the workers come to Singapore to work, not to stare at peoples cleavage is wrong, yet right in a different point of view. It might be offending for those that are very conscious of themselves, then there are people who are very confident enough to show their body in public, some of them want to gain attention, but what about that percent of people that are doing it because they do not mind people judging or having a glimpse at their body because they are proud of their body. Though when some check people out ( you know what i mean), the person being looked at might feel afraid, or offended even.

Then there are those that are tired, so tired that they have to block other people's way. If you're tired, rest somewhere that you know people won't have to complain that they are blocking their way. You do not own the place.

Secondly, staring. People do it all the time. I'm also very sure everyone has stared at someone before, well unless you're blind ( no offence) I wouldn't mind if people stare at me, unless their laughing or gossipping and pointing at me while laughing. Y'know. Additionally, i know everyone can get curious at times. A glimpse is alright, but you don't just go and give them a hardcore stare and follow them with your eyes. Its disturbing!


PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

This may offend those socially awkward introverts but like what my bestie says. I guess it's polite to start of with a "How are you" or a " WHATCHA DOIN?" when after that you don't have any other topic to talk about. I know i don't do that. When i meet someone for the first time, i start of something interesting to talk about for a long period of time. Okay, if not you can start of with a " How is your day" thing but think of an interesting topic to say after that so you won't freak the person out by just shocking them with a topic and making them feel pressured the next time you talk to them..like what i do most of the time.

Also like what my bestie and i do, if we don't see each other for a long term, it's either we have something interesting to talk about, or we don't talk at all (excluding when were together at the same place of course)


YUP! I'm done here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…