Skip to main content

EOY/ Bestf :(

AHHHHH

Tomorrow is the start of my EOY exams. It's my English paper first :O I'm so nervous, English is probably my best subject but i can't be too overconfident can i? I'm just really worried about how it's gonna go :( On Tuesday i have my Chinese paper and then on 29th the exams are starting again with History? Wait i forgot lol. Anyway, this is a really crucial part of the year since the subjects i take next year will depend on my results this year. Furthermore, I'm also afraid i can't come back for 'O' levels after my 'N' levels. I really don't want to use the direct poly route after my 'N' levels since the 'O' level cert is like the international one and you can't get anywhere with an 'N' level cert. Especially since I'm a PR.

I honestly think I'm prepared for my Chinese and math paper 1. I've done lots and lots for those two and since i also have tuition, i guess I'm okay with it. I'm not really prepared for my other papers like science or whatever as i only study science when i really need to catch up. Hey, if that makes you feel any better for not studying. Also my art paper is in October and I'm kinda stuck thinking for ideas.

Aww..
Fortunately, to lift our spirits up, SW and i are planning a major outing this year after the exams or in the holidays, as we haven't really gone out much this year. Actually there won't be much for us to do since last year we did A LOT, went to lotsa places, and basically slacked a lot when we were sec one. Till  sec two came and we really had to buck up as we were missing a lot. Thus were planning to do stuff that we haven't done before, like..

Bowling

and maybe slack at coffee shops like all the uncles and aunties given that we've done basically everything you could do with your best friend. Oh wait!! There's still sleepovers that probably wouldn't be possible given that i have a really overprotective mum. Let's face it, I've only had one sleepover at my friend's house.

Besides that, there was also this scary Halloween thing at Sentosa that we really want to go, but we gotta save up like how we did for USS last year. Though even if we already saved enough, it's at night and my mum is also really scared of people kidnapping me or whatshit. Not just that, she would be like " Don't play play at night, later you ham bin" Ham bin is sort of Penang Hokkien for dreaming, or in my mum's words, nightmares. Plus i heard the Halloween thing is really scary.

Well, all of us gotta overcome our fears right?

*FLASHBACK TO THE PAST*

Omg, i can still remember my mum making me go to sleep by saying if i don't sleep the shadow man or boogie man will get me. I believed it. I'm so gullible.

Back on topic,

Even if we can't go bowling or have sleepovers, there's still lots we can do like shopping for more clothes, watching Annie at the cinema in December (i really wanna watch it, i 'm a major Annie freak lol. I've already watched all the versions) We actually said to each other that we are gonna do everything we couldn't this year as next year we might be too busy with our schoolwork and have no time to hang out. image
I'm also really worried that if she changes school next year, we might slowly drift apart from each other.
So we actually made a list of things we must do next year, which includes :

Meeting each other once a week i think?
Alternating with a new fantasy book to see what we've been up to
Going out together more often, unless were really busy of course.

Sadly, it might not happen, since being in diff schools will make us drift apart. Maybe for the first few weeks it may work out, since it's the start of the school year and all, but having best friends being split apart, sad right?
What should we do without our best friends in school? No school projects together, no recess together, no talking about random shits together, and were gonna be really far away from each other.
She's gonna be at Punggol, I'm gonna be at bukit timah, just imagine the time its going to take travelling from one place to another. I mean of course, SW's my best friend and distance shouldn't keep us apart but sometimes we may get really busy and our schedules may all be messed up, but hey, best friend's shouldn't stay apart for too long.

I'm done for now, time to go brush my teeth and study lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…