Skip to main content

School is ending

It's currently  10 35 am, 22nd of October.


Around 10 hours have passed since i made my subject combination choices for next year, and two days till school ends. This year passed so fast, its as if i just started sec two and suddenly were celebrating the end of the school year. I can still remember my first day of sec two, when i ran into the hall overly excited to see my friends and i was just soo happy to see them after the long and boring holidays where i probably spent it rotting.


I'm soo excited for all the fun stuff I'm gonna do in the holidays, because i might be going to visit my relatives and go out with my cousins and friends. Still, i really don't want school to end yet. I need more time to treasure the precious moments i had with my friends this year. Surely, i made new friendships with the juniors in my cca, and the bond between some of my good friends had grown stronger. Obviously i am gonna see them next year, but we would be split into different classes and the same 2A2 class spirit wouldn't be the same anymore.


But really, this last week of school has been AMAZING. There were lots of games and activities that occupied our time in school. I really will live this last week of school tp the fullest xD


I'm really gonna miss everyone especially my close friends like:
1. SW
2. Siti
3. Hui Yi
4. Meliana
5.Isaac
6. Jomaica (i guess)
7. SK



and more that I'm probably too lazy to include anyways, just wanna give these people some spotlight after being friends with them for so long.


I'm getting emotional now. Lol.

Anyways, we can hopefully plan an outing and spend some time together before school starts. ALSO.. i should probably plan my New Years resolution list to help me for next year.


  •  Finally maintain good grades
  • SW and i's friendship will continue to remain strong despite her moving
  •  Get into the ndp next year for SG50!
  •  Not get a swollen eye or a leg full of ant bites during gg camp lol


Next year i really don't need a lot, so hopefully everything will work out next year.
It's also two days away from my first blog anniversary, so there's gonna be a very special blog post all on about my beginnings of blogging, and my journey through blogging.

Thanks for reading, and here's an ice cream cone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017

Two years of inconsistent blogging. I love blogging, I truly do. There's something about putting feelings and emotions into sentences that really appeal to me. Forgive me, in advance. I won't be blogging very much in the next few months, maybe years, probably, until I have time to sit down and just let it all out. I'm not saying that i'm quitting, but I merely do not have the time for it and it isn't one of my priorities at the moment. I'm working on myself, through academics, art, my social life(?). If it's necessary for you to be updated on how i'm doing, Twitter's the way to go. Everything's there.

Ugh, anyone else sensing that tension and disconnection between you and I? Gosh, I need to "up" my mood a little. HOW'S IT GOING? Life's been great for ya? It's 2017 and I'll be 17 this year. It's freaky how I'm almost considered a young adult when I barely feel like a teenager. I guess that's the scary part of…

Self-Worth

She showed me the importance of individuality. How okay it is to just stick out at certain edges or corners or curves that maybe others can't appreciate. That it's perfectly fine to be bursting with energy that people outright assume it as immaturity, or to have such strong emotions that overflow and fill cracks and openings all around, because that is what makes us individuals. 

update

Pretty late. I am really late. I haven't blogged in such a long time that honestly, it doesn't cross my mind often. This'll be just a short update, i guess.

The usual, school's been stressful. Art, other subjects and stuff. I am thankful that i'm able to handle the stress in a positive manner, most of the time. My health hasn't been really good lately. My knees were awful, they kept hurting and cracking and i had to see a doctor-two, actually. One knee was injured due to an old injury and the other was misaligned with the rest of my leg. Troubling, huh? That was during the first two months of 2017. About a month later, my throat got inflamed, i had a bad throat ulcer infection and it was so difficult to even swallow saliva. Lymph nodes enlarged a whole lot, too. Next month, eye stye. Not so much of a problem, but my lower eyelid grew a stye and the upper lid swelled. Healed afterwards, but currently I have another swollen eyelid. Gross. Kinda makes it hard to o…