Skip to main content

I'm alive holy shit

It's been a while, hasn't it? I truly apologise for that, as i haven't been very active on the blogosphere these days. It's not that i didn't have the time, but more like i didn't have any motivation to blog. I did have a few ideas that i made into drafts, but halfway through the posts i had the tendency to blank out. Just to prove how often that happens, i have around 10 draft posts that i have yet to continue. That leads me to a few other things i wanted to talk about with you guys. So about a month ago i mentioned that i would be changing my blog content a little bit to please the viewers-all of you! Which meant that i would have to stop posting about my boring complaints, rants, and other events that I've been through lately. I admit that it hasn't really been working well as i had expected.


Firstly, I'm not the type of people that like to blog about how-to's, guides, or reviews. Well...mainly because my opinion on things can be somewhat offending, or the advice i give is plain bullshit and doesn't work. There, i said it. The offending parts might be humorous to me, and the advice i give might actually be useful in my case, but not many people have my kind of mindset. I'd love to just call myself abnormal, crazy, strange, weird, or different. Cutting out the parts that make my life interesting, just doesn't work for me. I started blogging for one reason, to be able to look back, reflect and cringe at what i wrote in the past. Although that reason has been changing a lot through my almost two years of blogging. There was a point in time where i was really obsessed with the amount of readers who read my blog, i just wanted more and more. So i just kept trying new ways of making my blog interesting, or changing my blog template a lot because i heard it would attract more attention.


During that period, i did gain an increase of blog viewers, but i didn't enjoy blogging as much as i did when i first started. My blog posts started coming in only about twice or thrice each month, and i never had that drive to just want to continue blogging as a hobby anymore. It became almost like a chore that i honestly dreaded to do. That brings me to first point here: I'll be blogging about my boring life now! YAY! Who'd love that? I mean, it's not like i have so many viewers anymore. I wanted to keep my blog a little more private lately, i removed all my blog links from my social media, and i didn't tell as many people about me owning a blog anymore. Well, it's going to be about my private life now, so i don't think i should let so many people know about it, besides the occasional friend stalkers.


After this i actually wanted to talk about something, but meh i forgot. I'll do it in my next post lololololol Just something extra, but can you count how many times i typed out the word "blog" in this blog post? Like, the single word.




Answer's 13.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017

Two years of inconsistent blogging. I love blogging, I truly do. There's something about putting feelings and emotions into sentences that really appeal to me. Forgive me, in advance. I won't be blogging very much in the next few months, maybe years, probably, until I have time to sit down and just let it all out. I'm not saying that i'm quitting, but I merely do not have the time for it and it isn't one of my priorities at the moment. I'm working on myself, through academics, art, my social life(?). If it's necessary for you to be updated on how i'm doing, Twitter's the way to go. Everything's there.

Ugh, anyone else sensing that tension and disconnection between you and I? Gosh, I need to "up" my mood a little. HOW'S IT GOING? Life's been great for ya? It's 2017 and I'll be 17 this year. It's freaky how I'm almost considered a young adult when I barely feel like a teenager. I guess that's the scary part of…

Self-Worth

She showed me the importance of individuality. How okay it is to just stick out at certain edges or corners or curves that maybe others can't appreciate. That it's perfectly fine to be bursting with energy that people outright assume it as immaturity, or to have such strong emotions that overflow and fill cracks and openings all around, because that is what makes us individuals. 

update

Pretty late. I am really late. I haven't blogged in such a long time that honestly, it doesn't cross my mind often. This'll be just a short update, i guess.

The usual, school's been stressful. Art, other subjects and stuff. I am thankful that i'm able to handle the stress in a positive manner, most of the time. My health hasn't been really good lately. My knees were awful, they kept hurting and cracking and i had to see a doctor-two, actually. One knee was injured due to an old injury and the other was misaligned with the rest of my leg. Troubling, huh? That was during the first two months of 2017. About a month later, my throat got inflamed, i had a bad throat ulcer infection and it was so difficult to even swallow saliva. Lymph nodes enlarged a whole lot, too. Next month, eye stye. Not so much of a problem, but my lower eyelid grew a stye and the upper lid swelled. Healed afterwards, but currently I have another swollen eyelid. Gross. Kinda makes it hard to o…