Skip to main content

Shit you should never do unless you're me -PART 6- // So effing messed up idek

It started off as a normal Saturday. I woke up, expecting to brush my teeth, until my private tuition teacher came early, so i didn't have time to change into normal clothing that aren't any of PJs, and i had no time to brush my teeth. You know how much i had to suffer that disgusting taste of not brushing your teeth in the morning, it just feels so icky and smelly and just ew. When i don't brush my teeth in the morning, i can never eat or drink anything until i do. After tuition for about an hour, it was already 10 am. I had about two hours before my next tuition. Normally, you can do a lot within two hours...unless you're like me, where i like to spend an hour and a half on social media. Then, i can rush the rest, like brushing my teeth, eating, bathing, changing, and packing my stuff for tuition. Surely i did not have enough time, and usually i would leave around 12 05 and my tuition starts at 12 30, so i would be early for it as i stay just a 10-15 minute walk from there.

I left at 12 10. "Okay, so i should still be in time right?" i thought.

Apparently, the road where i normally walk to tuition has been having some major construction  for the new mrt station that's coming soon, for quite a while now actually. I kind of completely forgot, as it doesn't exactly affect me when i walk to my tuition, just that there's limited space to walk.

"Hey isn't that the path i always use? Why am i walking on the road?? Lets squeeze into one of the border holes to get to the path" That, was what happened.

 Just WOW. Little did i know that the construction had blocked off my path.

When i was walking around half of my journey, i just came to realise there was construction going on, and maybe i was too blind to notice, too busy listening to music, too busy day dreaming, that i had walked inside the damn construction site. The kind with rocks and sand and huge equipment. I was IN the construction site.

I was super confused, because actually you were supposed to walk on the road itself because of the construction and i didn't know?!! In the end, i turned back to squeeze back into that little hole to get on the main road again. .-.
Oh, and i was late for my tuition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…