Skip to main content

Shit you should never do unless you're me! -PART 3-

Nokia phones. Heavy and brutal. If you've read my previous post on how i managed to get my eyes red and sting a lot, you would expect it would have something to do with my eyes hurting or some shit. Well, its similar!

I was in my dad's car, a dark red Honda. I used to have a maid at that time so she was sitting in the back seat, with my sister and i. You see, because my sister never wanted to share anything in the past, even she had to be in the middle of the three of us so i wouldn't "snatch" my maid away. My dad was driving, and my mum was sitting on the front seat, next to my dad.
You would imagine this to be a family filled with joy sitting in a car on the way to the beach, with a scenery full of trees and idk, like the botanical garden everywhere. But nooooo, it wasn't. Bear in mind that this was probably like six or seven years ago, so i was using a Nokia phone back then. I used to carry those tiny sling pouches that could fit my Nokia phone in it and i would carry that everywhere i went, so that was with me too.

I got into a fight with my sister, I can't recall what it was about, but i remember I got really mad at her. So mad, i wanted to throw something at her, which I've never done before, ever. (you can calm down now) What was the perfect weapon to use on her? My Nokia phone, of course. It was still in my sling pouch and i was afraid that if i threw it at her it might hurt too much and she'll cry, so i kept it in my pouch where it was a little padding around the phone.

I literally swung my pouch with the phone inside it at her, just imagine it. My sister was in front of me, and i swung it towards her, so it went north straight for her face. Well unfortunately, just a few inches before it hit her face, it swung back clockwise direction to my face.

Oooh, oww.

It hit my nose, like the bony part and I'm not too sure if my nose would be the way it is now if all those accidents i had didn't injure my nose. It was just immediate karma. Instant. I swung it quite hard actually, because i thought i should use a little more energy as it had padding around it. I wasn't even sure if it was possible at that time! It was so unexpected!

Maybe all this happens to me because i broke that mirror when i was five, and didn't believe my mum when she said i would get seven years of bad luck. Or maybe its just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017

Two years of inconsistent blogging. I love blogging, I truly do. There's something about putting feelings and emotions into sentences that really appeal to me. Forgive me, in advance. I won't be blogging very much in the next few months, maybe years, probably, until I have time to sit down and just let it all out. I'm not saying that i'm quitting, but I merely do not have the time for it and it isn't one of my priorities at the moment. I'm working on myself, through academics, art, my social life(?). If it's necessary for you to be updated on how i'm doing, Twitter's the way to go. Everything's there.

Ugh, anyone else sensing that tension and disconnection between you and I? Gosh, I need to "up" my mood a little. HOW'S IT GOING? Life's been great for ya? It's 2017 and I'll be 17 this year. It's freaky how I'm almost considered a young adult when I barely feel like a teenager. I guess that's the scary part of…

Self-Worth

She showed me the importance of individuality. How okay it is to just stick out at certain edges or corners or curves that maybe others can't appreciate. That it's perfectly fine to be bursting with energy that people outright assume it as immaturity, or to have such strong emotions that overflow and fill cracks and openings all around, because that is what makes us individuals. 

update

Pretty late. I am really late. I haven't blogged in such a long time that honestly, it doesn't cross my mind often. This'll be just a short update, i guess.

The usual, school's been stressful. Art, other subjects and stuff. I am thankful that i'm able to handle the stress in a positive manner, most of the time. My health hasn't been really good lately. My knees were awful, they kept hurting and cracking and i had to see a doctor-two, actually. One knee was injured due to an old injury and the other was misaligned with the rest of my leg. Troubling, huh? That was during the first two months of 2017. About a month later, my throat got inflamed, i had a bad throat ulcer infection and it was so difficult to even swallow saliva. Lymph nodes enlarged a whole lot, too. Next month, eye stye. Not so much of a problem, but my lower eyelid grew a stye and the upper lid swelled. Healed afterwards, but currently I have another swollen eyelid. Gross. Kinda makes it hard to o…