Skip to main content

Shit you should never do unless you're me! -PART 7-

Typical Saturday, but without the rushing for tuition. Luckily, i didn't step into another darn construction site. But this one huuuurrrttt.

My sister and i decided to go to mac about an hour before my tuition for breakfast. We chat and ate at the same time, and spent a lot of good sibling quality time together. Later on, around 10 minutes before my tuition started, i decided to go buy a hot latte at mac. So my tuition is actually really near mac, its in the same building. There wasn't really much time for me to drink it all before tuition and i didn't want to risk any spillage on my tuition table. (yes they allow food and drinks in my tuition class.)
I said goodbye to my sister, and walked up the escalator with my latte on the way to tuition. I managed to get off the escalator without any accidents lol. I was on the second floor of the building, a floor below where i have my tuition, and decided to go to the second floor toilet like i always do.

I was walking and walking, then i don't know what happened i tripped. Maybe on my own foot. Now, you would guess that the latte spilled all over me. Nooooo.
Y'know those little covers for hot drinks that starbucks or any kind of coffee shop gives you? The kinds with the lock and the sippy square thing. Like this


The tiny little hole from the cover was open, and the hot scalding latte came jumping up and splashing into my left nostril. MY NOSTRILS. IT WAS SCALDING HOT. My nostrils ended up getting slightly scalded, and a lot of coffee ended up inside my nose. The whole time during tuition was really uncomfortable, because it constantly felt like i still had coffee in my nose (i think i still did). It's like the feeling when you have water in your ear and can't get it out. The coffee obviously cooled down, and because my tuition class had really cold air conditioning, the coffee in my nose was really cold. Imagine how irritable that would feel??!!

At the same time, i was super worried the coffee would start dripping down bit by bit from my nostrils during class, especially if the teacher is talking to me. As my teacher does not teach a whole class at a time, its like one to one but in a class.
Ewww lol.

Sorry everyone, but pardon my disability to end off a post properly. I just don't know how without it sounding like "xoxo, RaeRae" or some weird shit i can't seem to type now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…