Skip to main content

another of raewen's awkward sub-conscious situations

This isn't really going to be a very humorous post, or anything emotional of the sort. HAAHHA. Just thought i'd share something with ya'll so i don't start being inactive on the blogosphere.

It happened this very Saturday morning...i was on the way to my nearby supermarket to get some pasta sauce and frozen salmon(lol?). As usual i exited my house but i took a different route, because previously there was some undergoing renovation that kinda just finished, and now there's this sheltered pathway near my house. So i was strolling under the sheltered pathway, having a hell of a time enjoying the view of polluted air and crowded traffic, then out of the blue, a blue car (lololl did you see what i did there) that was heading the opposite of my direction, appeared. Actually i didn't notice it appearing yet but hwahtehverre lets just continue

What do you think happens next?


Well, apparently the passenger window was winded down and there was a head peeking out, without me noticing until the head started screaming "EHEHEH" I turned to my left, and gave a weird looking stare, aka the stare i give when i don't understand a shit thats happening. AND just to let you know,

that is a rare raewen face. Super rare raewen, lyk 4 gud luck. ignor or u will b honted.

Yeah so before i came to my senses and realised that it was some dude, we were having some sort of weird staring contest as he drove past. I was giving him a "wtf weird eyebrow stare", and he was just giving me that laughy/smiley face. It took me about 2 minutes before i became conscious and could finally comprehend what exactly happened during that seven second situation. I recognised that dude, but we haven't talked in a million years, besides a birthday wish a few weeks ago, that i wouldn't expect him to even call out to me.

He's cute so its okay.

 Oh and DID I MENTION, since i was just heading to the supermarket, i did not wear anything that was at least fashionably decent and appealing. I was literally a walking fashion disaster.

Uhhh please don't tell me that when you read the sentence " i was just heading to the supermarket, i did not wear anything" you thought i wasn't wearing anything?

That is all, but i think i could've at least dressed better. (cue regretty sad face)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.
The third blogoversary is in a few days now, and i honestly don't have much prepared to post because i'm just rotting at home. But since this is merely a life blog, i'm just gonna say some things to my future self.
1. Stop over reacting
2. Stop being so paranoid
3. You know that saying all this won't help with your paranoia, but just calm down.
4. Everything is gonna be fineeee

Anyway, i don't have much left. To be honest, i'm not sure if i've just forgotten that this MY blog and i can post anything i want, but i think i've gotten a little afraid of revealing my feelings. I have all these secrets and everything that are so hard to just express and even tiny things can be hidden through simple questions and i can't even tell people the reasons why i don't want to do this or i don't want to do that. I don't have anything to hide, honestly, but i'm just afraid that whatever i say will be used against me. This also made me feel really gu…