2015 has been a hell of a ride. There were lots of new experiences, new feelings, and i changed. A lot.
As 2015 is coming to an end in about two hours, i decided to share with you all my highlights of 2015! All of them mean a lot to me, and is pretty much unforgettable, as some are kind of embarrassing. Well, a good embarrassing.
OKAY! LET THE FLASHBACKS BEGIN~weeewweeewweeeww
(not in any order)
1. I managed to actually confess to someone for the first time! With some help of course ;)
It was really nerve-wracking, to be honest. At least i don't regret it.
2. I got to hangout with my bestie that i haven't seen in over a year, three days before 2016!
3. I became less of a softie and started standing up for myself a little bit? I think that's a geat achievement actually.
4. I started working out!
5. Doing something productive started becoming a little less of a chore to do, and i stopped procrastinating as much.
6. My crush called me cute >.< (okay super subjective and you might not think its much of a big deal but IT IS IT IS IT IS!!)
7. I think i was more consistent in publishing posts on my blog this year compared to last year. I hope my blog will have a future to it HAHA
8. Despite my parents busy work schedule, my family and i bonded quite a lot this year, and i think family bonding is really important so i'd take any chance to be with my family if they are free! (cos you know, i kind of have no social life, and i'm usually free most of the time HAH)
9. I started discovering myself, and realised many positive and negative things about myself...and tried to change some of the negative things. (i guess)
10. My mum actually agreed for the first time that i could get a dog when we get a bigger house-and if i had the responsibility to take care of one blahblah in the next few years! I'm actually really psyched for a dog since i've wanted one for more than a decade of my life in existence!
11. If you haven't realised, i seem to be running out of hilights. Wait. Oh. I went to the cat cafe for the first time, and it was adorable. The cats were so cute and innocent and tiny and <3333
12. I could finally afford and wear my guthix armour in runescape (okay don't judge go away)
13. I got my blue IC early this year, and i think it was the first freaking time that i didn't look like a blur idiot in some kind of official thing. Instead, I LOOKED LIKE A HAPPY EXCITED PERSON LIKE THE ONE I AM.
14. Just found out i spent almost an hour on this post because i was watching youtube videos on cool paper tricks and danisnotonfire videos.
15. OKAY LAST ONE UUHHH I have really good friends okay time to publish this and do my lame spend-a-year-in-the-toilet-trick okay bye