Skip to main content

Shit you should never do unless you're me! -PART 11-

This happened around late January, we(friends and i) were having some sort of serious meeting with our teacher due to some cca things we had to handle.
If you know me, you'd probably think i made a fool of myself.

Yes.
That is true.

(this is one of those embarrassing short stories where i use paint to explain things so it'd be useful in trying to get y'all to understand what i'm saying, but i'll ne drawing it out in real life this time)
I didn't use any photo references to draw it since i was too lazy to search up the positions so i basically free-drawed(if that's a word) this. I suck at drawing side profiles so you know, brace yourself.

We were sitting in a circle, not really, maybe an oval, but you get the point. We were all almost equally spaced apart with my teacher standing and briefing us on different matters in the middle. Most of us were sitting cross legged and paying attention, but i was not paying attention. (lolololol bad leader)
It looked kind of like this:



I decided to sit while hugging my knees and rock back and forth, dreaming about who knows what.

I fell backwards, about 45 degrees from the ground. I had no balance in me at all, so i was like a struggling turtle on its shell trying to get up. Yes, my arms and legs were shaking up and down because i couldn't get up or fall back. Eventually, my friends on my left and right saw me struggling and pulled me up before the teacher saw, and everything was alright for a bit. I mean, besides the fact that most of my friends saw and were trying their hardest not to laugh, but i had to ruin the whole thing because i obviously suck at keeping in my laughter.

 I SNORTED.



My teacher heard and scolded me for interrupting the serious meeting, and well,  i think i permanently made it on her blacklist. Lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017

Two years of inconsistent blogging. I love blogging, I truly do. There's something about putting feelings and emotions into sentences that really appeal to me. Forgive me, in advance. I won't be blogging very much in the next few months, maybe years, probably, until I have time to sit down and just let it all out. I'm not saying that i'm quitting, but I merely do not have the time for it and it isn't one of my priorities at the moment. I'm working on myself, through academics, art, my social life(?). If it's necessary for you to be updated on how i'm doing, Twitter's the way to go. Everything's there.

Ugh, anyone else sensing that tension and disconnection between you and I? Gosh, I need to "up" my mood a little. HOW'S IT GOING? Life's been great for ya? It's 2017 and I'll be 17 this year. It's freaky how I'm almost considered a young adult when I barely feel like a teenager. I guess that's the scary part of…

Self-Worth

She showed me the importance of individuality. How okay it is to just stick out at certain edges or corners or curves that maybe others can't appreciate. That it's perfectly fine to be bursting with energy that people outright assume it as immaturity, or to have such strong emotions that overflow and fill cracks and openings all around, because that is what makes us individuals. 

update

Pretty late. I am really late. I haven't blogged in such a long time that honestly, it doesn't cross my mind often. This'll be just a short update, i guess.

The usual, school's been stressful. Art, other subjects and stuff. I am thankful that i'm able to handle the stress in a positive manner, most of the time. My health hasn't been really good lately. My knees were awful, they kept hurting and cracking and i had to see a doctor-two, actually. One knee was injured due to an old injury and the other was misaligned with the rest of my leg. Troubling, huh? That was during the first two months of 2017. About a month later, my throat got inflamed, i had a bad throat ulcer infection and it was so difficult to even swallow saliva. Lymph nodes enlarged a whole lot, too. Next month, eye stye. Not so much of a problem, but my lower eyelid grew a stye and the upper lid swelled. Healed afterwards, but currently I have another swollen eyelid. Gross. Kinda makes it hard to o…